Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why I only get thoughts and feelings about this girl when I am in a air conditioned room that is cold?

I have been mean to her in person because she rejected me and I sometimes acted grumpy when she was around me like in the computer lab. The first time I ever talked to her and known her was during the fall semester of 2010. It was an acting class. One day our class was meeting in the library rather than in the auditorium and I was absent the last class and she saw me walking while she was driving her car and asked me you are in my class and you where absent last class so you you probably don't know this but our class is meeting in the library and told me to ride in her car. In her car I noticed she was wearing red glasses and she usually does not wear glasses. I said we both wear red glasses that makes us unique and I started flirting with her. I asked her about her job and she said she has 5 jobs and 1 includes t shirt modeling and the other includes pet setting and I told her I am looking for a job and she told me she would let me know as soon as I know there is an opening and then when we got to the library she sat on a computer then she told me I play roller derby and you should come and watch and then I asked her if I could add her on facebook and she said yes and I asked if she could message me the adress and said ya that would be fine. SO when she accepted my rquest I messaged her and she did not relpy to my personal megssage but instead posted the event on her wall so I did not go because it is a 2 hour drive from where I live. Then on a diffrent day I would complement her hair and she would say thankyou and walk away then i would follow her and when she was dancing I asked her what dance stye is this and she ignored me untill I repeated and she said she took a improve class before. Later that day I kept asking her about roler derby and I talked to her about sports. She said I should go because her team is hot checks and I told her like you and she said ya like me and waved her pawms at me. She asked me if I am use to phiscal contact and showed me roller derby moves and told me to stand with my knees bent and she attacked my knees and I moved then she pushed her back against my chest and stomach and I did not move but she moved 2 steps forward and told me you are solid but with scates on you will be knocked on your back. I asked her if she could be my wing woman and she said I am flattered but no because I have a lot of guys in my life and it is to much presure and she said other girls would be flattered but dont try to pick them up and I asked her if she was seeing someone and she said yes sorry. Her facebook status was single so far. Onetime her hand was broken when she came to class I said I hope you get better and she ignored me. Another day I saw her with a guy at a play in college and I kicked the chair that is infront of me and him and her saw me and the next day I saw her I acted as if nothing happened and said hi and she treated me normally and vluntered to act with me when I asked the whole class then bailed out on me. I onetime told her that her acting is not believable and she told me ****** you and I told her ****** you bitchhh and she smiled and told me I was joking and I said I was joking to and she said I know and smiled. Her facebook status was in a relationship with a certain guy then single again and then in a relationship again and now it is single. When I see her I act angry and I have hateful feelings towards her because I don't want to love her and I am trying to block those feeling I have for her. I asked her if she did that to avoid me in the end of the semester and she said that know it was because my scene was longer and take it at face value and I shock her hands and was horse playing with her by grabing her towards me and told me I will kick your ***. The next semster when I say hi she says hi back then walks fast when I ask her questions. In the computer section of the library she sits places where her face would face my face also I found her to be walking bedhing me from the sides the as soon as she passed me she looks at me then walks fast. I found her at a pool at my new place and I told her hi and she said hi and said I can't hear because there is water in my ears and the girls that was with me translated my question and it was do you live hear and it was a fast yes and I never seen her again there. I like her presonality more than looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment