Monday, July 18, 2011

I kinda want to kiss him?

we talked every night last summer. I saw him in september and as I was saying goodbye, I said: wait I kinda wanna kiss you right now. Sooo he kissed me. Anyway, im going to see him again and I kinda still like him. When my uncle (my uncle lives near him) asked if he would like to hang out with me, he gave my uncle a huge hug. Plus, he sent me a CD (hes in a band) and signed it: looking forward to seeing you this summer :) and then he told me through a text that he cant wait to see me. Do you think he might like me? I want to maybe kiss again but I definitely dont want to initiate it and be too pushy. the problem is, he is shy and never really initiates anything. in addition, he always acts so chill and cool with me that I dont know if he is interested! also, he told me he only kinda liked me last summer (however he told his mother he really liked me). And we just started talking after like 5 months of not talking. ps. we're both 16-17 and he lives far away but I see him 2-4 times a year. And i really care about our friendship..

No comments:

Post a Comment