Saturday, July 16, 2011

Is there such a thing as a STD Bush?

The other night my boyfriend and I were on a long road trip and were getting a little frisky and decided to pull over in the parking lot of a Steak and Shake. We found this great dumpster that would hid us from the view of the other customers. While we were in the act, in a fit of passion my sandel flew off my foot and my foot grazed a nearby bush. Not thinking anything of it, after collecting my thong from the ground I grabbed my shoe and we were on our way. The next morning I woke up with a blistery wart on my baby toe. It secretes a yellowish-brown substance when touched. At first I assumed it was an STD and confronted my boyfriend. He seems to think you can't get those on your feet. Is this true? If you can(, what else could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment