Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Am So Upset And I Have No I Dear What To Do... Please Help?

okay i used to have this so called " best friend " she was nice but I've just found out shes a total ****. so me her another mate and her boyfriend slept at her house she fell asleep and me and her boyfriend had a talk and i told him my secrete that i wont tell anyone he promised me he wouldn't tell anyone ether... he didn't until we started laughing about it etc. and she dumped him over it etc. so he got scared and told her. so for now i have blocked them both on Facebook and tried to calm down but i cairn't because the last secrete i told her got round school with in the 3 day after i told her so i have no I dear what to do she keep sending me messages saying it weren't her folt etc. and I'm just so P***** off right now it's unbelievable please help what should i do ?

No comments:

Post a Comment