Monday, July 18, 2011

Really fed up with my boyfriend.?

Okay, so I have been with him off and on for a year and I love him to death but I don't want to be in a relationship when the other person doesn't even try. Anyways we were suppose to see each other this weekend, he lives about 2 hours away from me, but today he told me that his mom now wants to do it the weekend after they get back from Florida well you see I will be in Florida when they come back so that will not work anyways the reason was money but my boyfriend did have some money but he spent it all on random stuff which is what makes me mad. He doesn't save his money at all anymore like he expects his mom to pay for everything. Once he turned 16 he has gotten just ugh. He will be 17 next month and he doesn't want to get a job nor his license, he keeps putting off getting his licence and every time I mention it he is like I'll do it in the summer but has he yet? No. I don't know I just feel like he has no goals, is not serious about our relationship, and basically doesn't want to do anything with his life. Also he is always making excuse after excuse. I hadn't seen him all summer so this is why I'm upset about this because these plans were made like last weekend or before then and I don't see why they made plans with me if they were going to Florida anyways because obviously there is money involved when traveling to Florida. Also there's just other stuff that he does like for our one year anniversary he got me absolutely nothing and I don't care if it's just a card or meaningful thoughtful words like I don't want a gift really I just want him to I guess express how he feels about me with words or just make me a card and I guess that and other things that he is always doing made me mad about this. I was pretty upset though because I was looking forward to this like it was going to be the highlight of my week. I don't want to bore ya'll so I won't write anymore and this might not make since considering that I am tired and I'm also not very good with wording things, so yeah. Anyways, opinions?

No comments:

Post a Comment