Saturday, July 16, 2011

Help! I don't know if I should go to Universal or a concert that I have been dying to go to since May!!?

There is this concert that I have been looking forward to going to since the beginning of May...it's Framing Hanley and I'm OBSESSED with them! I have been so excited to see them and everything. Well my sister has had this Orlando/Universal trip planned for a really long time and then all of a sudden asked me and my mom to go...so now I don't know what to do because that would also be a really fun experience. The only thing is that I'm not a HUGE theme park fan and don't like to sweat or wait in super long lines. But I'm in love with Harry Potter and really want to see Harry Potter world. It just really sucks because the concert falls right in the middle of the Orlando trip and I am having a hard time deciding. Someone please help me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment