Saturday, July 16, 2011

How do I convince my parents to get me a cat?

just bring home the cat with food a bowl caller litter box cat litter and toys through away the reseet remember to also try doing work with out bing told and keep talking about cats and how you love them its how i got my 2 dogs lizzerd cat and brother and adopting a cat from the pond is good cous ther loyal nice and usally litter box traind and when there use to it you can let them out doors make sure there nuderd or theyll run away short haird cats are best cous they dont shed 79% of my pet nolige is cat. year old cats are best for adotion boy cats are normaly best if nuderd your perance must know about the cat or youll be in big truble cous when your gone 6 out of 10 time they will go in your room

No comments:

Post a Comment