Saturday, July 16, 2011

How can I get the information to my bank account?

Here's the story, my father passed away when I was 13 and left money in his pension for me to get when I was 18 so my mom couldnt touch the money. Fast forward to 2007 Im finally able to get the money and it is around 80,000 dollars. My mother and I go to a bank to set up everything with my lawer and the person working at the bank. I am finally granted access to the money and when the teller ask me if I would like to just put my name on the account of both mine and my moms name, my mother says both and the teller says he has to answer that question meaning me. So I wanted to just put it in my name but I knew my mom would throw a fit and talk about how she raised me and bla bla bla. I ended up putting her name on the account now. After that day she basically took complete control of the account and moved it to another bank and had me sign something I wish I didnt. Since then I have never seen my money after that and I tell her to give me my account information so I can use my money and she tells me there is none left and she never gives me the information. So i am coming to you guys to see if anyone knows how I can find the information for myself or is there any legal matters I can take against my mom. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment