Sunday, July 17, 2011

What does it mean if I have a blister under the top piercing of my navel?

About 2 1/2 weeks ago I got my navel pierced. I know I shouldn't but from the clear liquid that secretes out of the injection sites the jewelry gets stuck to my skin so I end up moving the barbell up and down to loosen it from my skin. Under neath the top part of the piercing there is a blister there. Around the top part of the jewelry there is a small red circle surrounding it, but the bottom isn't like that. It does not hurt unless if something accidentally rubs against it. Sometimes white puss comes out (on either end of the barbell) but not often; it usually looks like water coming out. I clean it with H2Ocean and a Q-Tip anywhere between 3-6 times a day. Does any of this mean it is getting infected? If not will the blister go away on its own, or do I need to do something to make it go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment